M.Tech. - Structural Engineering
- From the academic year 2009-2010, M.Tech. (Structural Engg.) is started with intake capacity of 18. The department progressed consistently and has achieved high standard of quality education with highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty members to train the students to attain good professional status in their career.
- List Faculties Engaging Classes:
- Dr. D. P. Singh
- Dr. A. M. Badar
- Dr. V. P. Varghese
- Dr. N. R. Dhamge
- Prof. S. R. Satone
- Prof. M. N. Umare
- Dr. B. S. Ruprai
- Prof. P. S. Randive
- Prof. V. D. Vaidya
- Prof. A. R. Nikhde
- Students undertakes projects which are based on experimentation analysis and Design.
- Paper publication by M.Tech students in reputed Journals and Conferences are published
- Projects are assisted and sponsored by Expertise from the Industries
- Students are well placed after their curriculum.
Click here to view Syllabus of M.Tech Structural Engineering